Wednesday 17 February 2010

An Introduction;

The existence of this blog has come about for one reason only - the sole purpose is to assure my own small space of the entire internet to spew my musical thoughts, reactions and opinions of tunes that are currently feeding my ears. As of late many different albums have been making their entrance into my iTunes library; I'm currently spinning a bit of the medieval-psychedelia that is King Crimson, although just beforehand I was indulging in Big L's hip-hop debut 'Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous'. This blog is not simply a location in which I can brag about all the different styles of music I listen to, but more a place where I can speak of the various artists who've been influencing me as of late, and also what I think to be valuable attributes of certain genres.

Having re-read that it still sounds like it should be read aloud with an air of pomposity, so I'll be straight with you - I'm stoned as I write this (King Crimson probably gave that away) and the idea of making a blog based around my opinions randomly occurred to me, and from thenceforward an epic creation dawned upon humanity. That creation is now here, right before your eyes, in all its musical glory.

I hope whoever reads this blog at least sees where I'm coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment